the max slippage works in both directions ?

For an OrderSent() or OrderClose() the slippage from the parameters list of the function works in both direction or not ? Ex.: if I have a 2 point slippage for a OrderClose() but the price goes more then 2 points from the preferred price of trade but in the direction that the profit is bigger, OrderClose() will be executed or not ? Same question for an OrderSent(). If I sent a order for BUY and the price goes down more then slippage value the order will be executed or not ?

For an OrderSent() or OrderClose() the slippage from the parameters list of the function works in both direction or not ? Ex.: if I have a 2 point slippage for a OrderClose() but the price goes more then 2 points from the preferred price of trade but in the direction that the profit is bigger, OrderClose() will be executed or not ? Same question for an OrderSent(). If I sent a order for BUY and the price goes down more then slippage value the order will be executed or not ?

You seems a little bit naive: do you really think the broker will give you 2 pips for free ???

You seems a little bit naive: do you really think the broker will give you 2 pips for free ???

I don't know if it is a broker choice or is the software choice ? But wiil be the order executed or not ?
Thanks, even for the irony.

I don't know if it is a broker choice or is the software choice ? But wiil be the order executed or not ?
Thanks, even for the irony.

In the past, I had positive slippages, and, as I remember, the orders were executed. But this was not for a very long time : I think there was a wrong server setting...
Reason: