For experienced application designers, who do not like our interfaces
We are looking for a designer who can prove that the design of our products is ugly and inconvenient, and who can offer a new graphical solution for websites and services in our desktop and mobile platforms.
You will need to review all our products and detect weak and inconvenient points. You will be interacting with developers and marketing managers in order to improve the usability and look-and-feel of our software products. If that's what you want to do, send us your CV!
- Experience in designing and developing web interfaces for desktop and mobile platforms (additional experience with Windows application interfaces would be an advantage)
- Portfolio of implemented projects
- Profound knowledge of modern design and usability trends, as well as of user behavior on different platforms
- Profound hands-on knowledge of graphics editors (Photoshop, Illustrator, and others)
What we offer?
Attractive conditions, independent of project choice.
- Expenses coverage (including travel tickets and temporary accommodation) if you get past the screening stage and you are invited for an interview
- Support for your relocation and a one-off compensation of EUR 10,000
- A corporate apartment is available for your stay, until permanent accommodation is established
- Assistance in the preparation of the relevant and required documentation
- Monthly wages above the average
- Medical insurance is provided for all your family members
- Our offices are located on the sea-front with other amenities like leisure and sports being available
- Living and working in the beautiful island of Cyprus with more than 300 sunny days per year
- Lunch is provided free of charge on working days
- Unique experience in working along with a highly professional team
Send us your CV!
P.S. If you don't quite meet the requirements, but want to join our team, do send us your CV. We will try to find a job opportunity for you.