- Fixed an error that could occasionally interfere with launching the client terminal under Windows XP x64.
- Fixed generation of a file name when saving chart templates or a list of symbols selected in Market Watch.
- Fixed saving Rich Content news having quotation marks in their headers.
- Added reading CHART_BRING_TO_TOP chart property (a chart is displayed on top of other charts) in ChartGetInteger function.
- Prohibited adding an MQL4 program to the chart, on which another MQL4 program is being debugged or profiled at the moment.
Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
The update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
See the previous news, please: