Projects: Trading Platforms and Advertising Analytics Systems
Moreover, the job requires effective communication with both company management and marketing dept, and with fellow programmers. The lead front-end developer must be able to translate the company management's ideas into technical tasks for programmers.
The qualified candidate will be supervising developer teams, managing and developing web services connected with trading platforms and advertising management systems. We are looking for an individual who is able to constantly come up with new ideas and work on new projects. If this is you, send us your CV!
- Experience in managing development teams
- A portfolio of projects implemented under your supervision (or in which you participated)
- Knowledge of user interface creation principles, design basics and usability
Additional desired skills in related fields:
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS, SQL DBMS and http/https
- Understanding the basics of or experience in SEO
- Knowledge and understanding of web server security methods
We are currently seeking to recruit front-end developers for the needs of two different development projects, as presented below. There is a choice availability between the two projects as per your preferences.
The Trading Platforms project includes:
- Development of a trading application for web platforms (desktop and mobile)
- Providing network security for web services
- Code optimization and refactoring to ensure lower latency
- Work with a high volume of data (for example, display of 100,000 rows in a browser)
- Development of graphical components for displaying charts
The Advertising Analytics Systems project includes:
- System UI and UX development
- Development and implementation of optimal data display (charts, tables, etc.)
- Development of UI for desktop and mobile use
What we offer?
Attractive conditions, independent of project choice.
- Expenses coverage (including travel tickets and temporary accommodation) if you get past the screening stage and you are invited for an interview
- Support for your relocation and a one-off compensation of EUR 5,000
- A corporate apartment is available for your stay, until permanent accommodation is established
- Assistance in the preparation of the relevant and required documentation
- Monthly wages above the average
- Medical insurance is provided for all your family members
- Our offices are located on the sea-front with other amenities like leisure and sports being available
- Living and working in the beautiful island of Cyprus with more than 300 sunny days per year
- Lunch is provided free of charge on working days
- Unique experience in working along with a highly professional team
Send us your CV!
P.S. If you don't quite meet the requirements, but want to join our team, do send us your CV. We will try to find a job opportunity for you.