- Fixed an issue that prevented testing of experts containing custom indicators in the form of a resource . Error affected including experts from MQL5 Market.
- Added support for conditional compilation # if [n] def, # else and # endif.
- Added macros _DEBUG and _RELEASE, when compiled *. Mq5 macro __ MQL5__, when compiled *. Mq4 __ MQL4__.
- Optimized with MQL5 Market when using multiple instances of the client terminal.
- Fixed display of tabs and test results when testing the indicator.
- Fixed display of signatures by using the cursor in the "crosshairs" to measure the distance between the bars in the visual test.
- Fixed crash tester at the completion of testing.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at "https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe
See the previous news, please: