- Fixed calculation of price field width in Market Watch tick charts and trading dialog when using large system font.
- Added account leverage in all reports of the client terminal.
- Fixed handling of alerts in the form of Push messages. Now, description of alert is filled out automatically on sending.
- Fixed translation of the user interface into Korean.
- Fixed displaying of scrollbars and tooltips when working under Wine (Linux and Mac).
- Fixed update of signal balance data when depositing or withdrawing the funds.
- Fixed consideration of the credit in case of the automated risk management.
- Fixed synchronization of the list of trading signals the account is subscribed to when the application is launched.
- Changed the algorithm of displaying the list of available signals: only the signals that work with the same broker as the client account are shown by default. If there are no such signals, all
available signals are shown.
- Increased the maximum leverage for the sources of trading signals available for subscription - from 1:100 up to 1:500.
- Fixed and optimized the operation of signals when working via proxy servers.
- Added warning in terminal journal log if there is a mismatch of lot increment, minimum and maximum allowed lot values in instruments of signal's source and subscriber.
- Modified behavior for received requotes and other errors when synchronizing positions and executing signals. When requote is received, a retry of trading operation is performed with an increased allowed slippage (0.5 of current spread for the instrument).
- Added sending of Push notifications on the terminal's initial synchronization with a trading signal and on trading operations performed by the terminal when copying the signal.
- Added filtering by signal age and by type of signal source account in the signals showcase. Added color highlighting of signals by type of signal source account:
- Yellow - real account
- Green - demo account
- Blue - contest account
Also added the command for quick search of a description of the signal the account is subscribed to - "My Subscription".
Added subscription renewal feature. Expanded information about the current subscription.
- Removed reset of optimization results when changing the parameters of a single test.
Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe
See the previous news, please: