- Increased the maximum size of custom tooltips for
graphical objects to 128 symbols. The tooltips are set using the
- Fixed display of the channel graphical objects when the
Ray property is enabled - endless channel continuation to the right.
- Enhanced logging when purchasing products. This facilitates looking for solutions when dealing with user issues.
- Fixed product rent renewal errors.
- Fixed MQL4 application download when non-Latin (e.g., Chinese or Japanese) characters are used in a path name.
- Added the MQLSetInteger function for managing MQL4
application environment properties. Added the MQL_CODEPAGE property to
the ENUM_MQL_INFO_INTEGER enumeration. Using this property, the current
code page in a launched MQL4 program is used via the MQLSetInteger
The code page applied when compiling an MQL4 application is used in
that application by default. If there is a mismatch between operation
system locales during a compilation and a program launch, there may be
issues with displaying messages and receiving string values. This
applies to the Print, PrintFormat, Comment, Alert, MessageBox, SendFTP,
SendMail, SendNotification, iCustom and other functions where file
names, graphical objects, global variables, etc. are used as parameters.
The new function and property solve this problem.
- Added another form of the ObjectsDeleteAll function:
const string prefix,
This function removes all graphical objects of the specified type
from the specified chart or its subwindow. A special feature is the
ability to set a prefix in the names of removed objects. For example,
you can remove only the objects having the names beginning from
- Added the CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE event generation when
using Home and End keys. Previously, this event was generated only when
changing chart sizes and properties via the appropriate dialog.
- Fixed the CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CREATE event generation when
creating a graphical object by copying. Copying is performed by dragging
an object while holding Ctrl.
- Fixed the value returned by the ChartID function during the visual testing.
- Fixed receiving the OBJPROP_SCALE property for the Ellipse
graphical object. This property is designed for receiving an object
- Fixed checking the ArrayFill function input parameters. The function fills a numeric array with a specified value.
- Added the ArrayMaximum and ArrayMinimum methods to the
CArrayChar, CArrayShort, CArrayInt, CArrayFloat and CArrayLong classes
of the standard library. These methods allow you to search for the
maximum and minimum values in the respective arrays.
- Fixed the SearchGreatOrEqual and SearchLessOrEqual methods in the
CArrayChar, CArrayShort, CArrayInt, CArrayLong, CArrayFloat, CArrayDouble
and CArrayString classes of the standard library. The methods allow you
to search the arrays for the elements greater or equal/less or equal to
the specified one.
- Fixed errors in the CArrayChar class of the standard library.
Fixed the QuickSort, QuickSearch, SearchGreat and SearchLess methods.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
See the previous news, please: