- New built-in chat. Now, traders can chat with their MQL5.community
friends and fellow traders straight from the platform. The chat
maintains the history of messages, as well as it features the number of
unread messages. To start a chat, log in to your MQL5 account straight
from the chat window or via the platform settings: 'Tools' ->
'Options' -> 'Community'.
- Optimized reading of the internal mail database when the terminal starts.
- Added an option to show/hide the price and time scale on any
chart. In earlier versions, an MQL4 application could only change the
CHART_SHOW_PRICE_SCALE and CHART_SHOW_DATE_SCALE properties of the
chart, on which it was running.
- New MODE_CLOSEBY_ALLOWED property for the MarketInfo function. TRUE
means that the Close By operation (closing by a counter position) is
allowed for the specified
- Fixed passing of a string parameter to the OnChartEvent entry point.
The error could cause a false value of the parameter. OnChartEvent
allows tracking chart events: keypress events, mouse movement and more.
- Implemented faster deletion of multiple graphical objects using the ObjectsDeleteAll function.
- Improved automated matching of currency pairs containing RUB and RUR.
- Fixed stamping of graphical object creation time during
testing. In earlier versions, the current terminal time was added
instead of testing time.
- Fixed setting of focus in the replace text field when opening a replace dialog box.
- Fixed replacing of multiple text occurrences when you search upwards starting from the current positions.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: