- Added display of a trade ID (magic number) set by an
Expert Advisor. The ID is displayed as a tooltip in the list of open
positions and orders, as well as in the trading history.
- Optimized work with a large number of trading symbols (thousands and tens of thousands).
- Fixed display of alerts on the price chart. The alert's
price level was sometimes displayed in the indicator's subwindow.
- Updated interface translations into Chinese, Turkish and Japanese.
- Fixed displaying the list of chart templates in the application's main menu.
- Fixed displaying the list of trade symbol sets in the context menu of Market Watch window.
- Fixed errors in working with built-in structures that could
occasionally disrupt the operation of IndicatorParameters and
- Fixed type conversion from bool to string.
- Fixed working with virtual functions.
- Fixed an error in the operation of FileReadStruct and FileWriteStruct functions within EX5 libraries.
- Fixed a compiler error that occurred in case a key word was present in a comment.
- Fixed calculation of swaps in points when testing.
- Fixed passing the file defined in #property tester_file.
An error occurred if the file was in the common folder of the client
- Greatly improved selection of the nearest cloud server by
the tester agents working within MQL5 Cloud Network of distributed
computing. Thus, their operation speed is increased significantly.
- Fixed text replacement when the list of MetaAssist tips is collapsed.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
See the previous news, please: