MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1545: fast switching between windows and changing price values with the mouse wheel
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Fast switch between the 'Toolbox' and 'Strategy Tester' windows.
- New option allows editing prices and volumes of orders using the mouse wheel:
- Now, when you go to download mobile terminals, the list
of your trade servers is remembered. Then, when you install MetaTrader
on your iPhone or Android device, a ready list of servers will be shown
to you. You can quickly connect to your existing trading accounts. The
server of the currently connected account will be displayed first in the
- Significantly reduced load on the terminal, created by invisible (minimized) charts and objects.
- Fixed occasional incorrect triggering of trailing stop levels.
- Fixed filtering of trades by symbol in the account trading history.
- Fixed display of the 'Type' field in the history of positions.
- Fixed presentation of the trading history in the form of positions.
- Fixed display of custom indicators whose drawing type is DRAW_COLOR_LINE, DRAW_COLOR_ZIGZAG and DRAW_COLOR_SECTION, in case CLR_NONE is used for the color.
- Fixed template typing using a constant pointer.
- Fixed control of access to private and protected class members.
- Fixed activation of limit orders on Exchange instruments, when
the order trigger price is worse than the current market (the Buy price
is higher than or the Sell price is lower than the market price).
- Removed restriction connected with testing of custom indicators having more than 64 input parameters.
- Added UI translation into Hindi.
See the previous news, please: