Projects: Trading Platforms and Advertising Analytics Systems
We are looking for skilled developers to join the trading platforms and advertising management systems projects. Qualified candidates will develop high-performance and fault-tolerant systems running 24/7. The development process suggests close interaction with the market, therefore fast development and short iterations are expected.
We pay much attention to the algorithmic optimization of code, efficient resource consumption and low latency. For our projects, we develop our own NoSQL big data storage solutions, and high-speed in-memory databases. If you are interested and have experience in any of the above spheres, we will be happy to discuss this job opportunity with you.
- C++ programming experience (we write on Windows, but Linux experience is also welcome)
- Experience in managing development teams
- A portfolio of implemented development project managed by you (or at least projects, in which you participated)
- Profound knowledge of operating systems, algorithms and data structures
- Multi-threaded processing and inter-process communication
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of debugging tools and code optimization principles
We are currently seeking to recruit C++ programmers for the needs of two different development projects, as presented below. There is a choice availability between the two projects as per your preferences.
The Trading Platforms project includes the following development fields:
- Company's own MQL5 programming language (included into TIOBE rating) and compiler, as well as development tools (a debugger, a profiler and an optimizer)
- High-load distributed client-server systems
- Distributed computing environment
- Integration with financial exchange platforms and systems
- Systems with an increased hack resistance
- Secure communication protocols
Technologies applied: C++, IPC, multiprocessing, TCP, asynchronous sockets, OpenCL, fault tolerance, real-time failover, scalable geo-distributed systems
The Advertising Analytics Systems project includes the following development fields:
- Big Data storage and processing systems
- Fault-tolerant geographically distributed low-latency systems
- Behavioral analysis systems: clustering, pattern recognition and modeling
- High-performance in-memory databases and mechanisms for their synchronization in a geo-distributed system.
Technologies applied: C++, lock-free, low latency, multiprocessing, IPC
What we offer?
Attractive conditions, independent of project choice.
- Expenses coverage (including travel tickets and temporary accommodation) if you get past the screening stage and you are invited for an interview
- Support for your relocation and a one-off compensation of EUR 5,000
- Rental expenses coverage for the first month after relocation to Cyprus
- Assistance in the preparation of the relevant and required documentation
- Monthly wages above the average
- Medical insurance is provided for all your family members
- Our offices are located on the sea-front with other amenities like leisure and sports being available
- Living and working in the beautiful island of Cyprus with more than 300 sunny days per year
- Lunch is provided free of charge on working days
- Unique experience in working along with a highly professional team
Send us your CV!
P.S. If you don't quite meet the requirements, but want to join our team, do send us your CV. We will try to find a job opportunity for you.