For experienced developers who know how to create mobile applications
Projects: Trading Platforms
You have innovative ideas for mobile platforms. You know how to develop attractive and user-friendly applications. You can program for iOS in Objective C, Xcode and C++. If this sounds like you, join us!
We are looking for a talented developer of mobile applications for iOS to join our professional team of passionate programmers. You will be developing applications used by millions of traders around the world. Would you like to join us? Send us your CV!
- Professional knowledge of Objective-C and Xcode
- Proven experience in developing iOS applications
- Hands-on experience in C++ programming
- Candidate must provide a list of implemented projects
- Flexibility to adapt to suggested programming styles
- Profound knowledge of operating systems, algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of the principles of manual and automatic memory management (MRC and ARC)
- Experience with multi-threaded development
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of debugging tools and code optimization principles
- Experience in creating user-friendly interfaces
Additional desired skills:
- Experience in creating UI elements without using Interface Builder/Storyboard
- Knowledge of OpenGL ES
- Publishing apps in the App Store
- Portfolio with links to apps published in the App Store
- Experience in writing/using Unit & UI tests
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Project management skills
We are currently seeking to recruit developers of iOS applications for the needs of Trading Platforms project. The project includes the following fields:
- Development of new components of the MetaTrader mobile terminal
- Design and implementation of user-friendly interfaces
- Discovery and implementation of new technologies
Technologies applied: Objective-C, C++, UIKit, Foundation, GCD, TCP, CFNetwork, Core Animation, OpenGL ES.
What we offer?
Attractive conditions, independent of project choice.
- Expenses coverage (including travel tickets and temporary accommodation) if you get past the screening stage and you are invited for an interview.
- Support for your relocation and a one-off compensation of EUR 10,000.
- Rental expenses coverage for the first month after relocation to Cyprus.
- Assistance in the preparation of the relevant and required documentation.
- Monthly wages above the average.
- Medical insurance is provided for all your family members.
- Our offices are located on the sea-front with other amenities like leisure and sports being available.
- Living and working in the beautiful island of Cyprus with more than 300 sunny days per year.
- Lunch is provided free of charge on working days.
- Unique experience in working along with a highly professional team.
Send us your CV!
P.S. If you don't quite meet the requirements, but want to join our team, do send us your CV. We will try to find a job opportunity for you.