Required experience: 6+ years
Full time, permanent.
Please note that the position requires relocation to Limassol, Cyprus. This position is not eligible for outsourcing or remote job.
We have a lot of websites and server applications, and we keep launching new solutions.
We employ the best web programmers to create, develop and support our projects. Many of them have been with the company for years.
We traditionally let programmers lead our teams, rather than employing managers.
- Good knowledge of the SQL query language and relational DBMS
- Proficient understanding of internet and HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP protocol principles
- Application of multithreading and asynchronous calls in development
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of debugging tools and code optimization principles
- Knowledge of web application security basic
- Experience in team development control with SVN
- Knowledge of user interface creation principles, design basics, and usability
- Knowledge and experience in using Kestrel Web Server
Additional desired skills in related fields:
- C/C++ programming experience
- Understanding the basics of or experience in SEO
- Understanding the basics of digital marketing and advertising platforms
- A portfolio of projects implemented under your supervision
Access to the latest versions of Visual Studio, ReSharper, PVS Studio, along with the top hardware.
What we offer:
- Expenses coverage, including travel tickets and temporary accommodation in Cyprus, if you get past the screening stage and you are invited for an interview
- Support for your relocation and a one-off compensation of EUR 5,000
- Rental expenses coverage for the first month after relocation to Cyprus
- Full financial and legal assistance in the preparation of the relevant and required documentation
- Monthly wages above the average
- Medical insurance is provided for all your family members
- Our offices are located on the sea-front
- Meals are provided free of charge on working days
- Unique experience in working along with a highly professional team
How we hire:
- Reviewing CVs
- Test assignment (with no strict deadline)
- A technical video interview via Skype based on the test results
- Optionally final interview (in person or Skype)
- An offer; assistance in preparation for relocation