11 October 2006
11 October 2006
New MetaTrader 4 build 198 has been released.
1. Fixed sorting and choice of access points of the trade server.
2. Improved working of the terminal through Data Centers.
3. Fixed Expert initialization error when there is no connection.
4. Improved the way of how the deleted chart template names are created.
5. Tester: Fixed drawing of the Ask line in visual testing.
6. Tester: Added feature to stop/continue visual testing using the Pause button.
7. Tester: Inversed the procedure of checking stop orders. Now, the StopLoss is checked and then the TakeProfit. This is very important when using the «Open price only» model.
8. Tester: Changed the algorithm of memory allocation when optimized.
9. Tester: Fixed CFD commission charging.
10. Tester: Fixed checking of free margin when pending orders trigger.
11. Tester: Fixed generation of html reports.
12. Tester: Fixed genetic optimization operation with a very large amount of passes.
13. Tester: Added feature to sort by parameters to the list of optimization results.
14. Tester: Fixed error when the visual testing window is being closed.
15. MQL4: Fixed
16. MQL4: The StrToTime() function also considers seconds now.
17. MQL4: Fixed working of Expert Advisors on custom arrays that change their sizes.
18. MQL4: Added a
19. MQL4: Fixed error of memory leak when string parameters are passed to the function.
20. MetaEditor: Added support of viewing articles of the website https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/mt4 directly in MetaEditor.
21. Added Slovak interface.
22. Updated the Help File.