22 May 2007
22 May 2007
New MetaTrader 4 build 205 has been released.
1. MQL4: Fixed operation of function WindowFirstVisibleBar() if it is called from function init() of a custom indicator.
2. MQL4: Improved code optimization.
3. Tester: Improved algorithm of economical recalculation of indicators.
4. Tester: Fixed modelling of nonstandard bars (for example, a
5. Tester: Fixed tickwise generation for non standard bars (for example,
6. Tester: Arrows for orders now contain the order number and its magic number in their descriptions.
7. Tester: Fixed error resulted in the terminal crashes after the testing conditions have been changed.
8. Fixed displaying of the «Text» object after a time coordinate has been manually changed in the object properties table.
9. Added direct links to MQL4.community from the client terminal/MetaEditor «Help» menus. Added link to the online library from the «Navigator» window of the client terminal.
10. Fixed highlighting of StopLoss and TakeProfit levels of open positions if the price is specified with the accuracy to five decimal places.
11. Enhanced protection of files containing information about accounts and passwords of the client terminal, as well as those stored in the terminal internal mailing system.
12. History Center: Fixed error in loading symbols of the #MSFT kind.
13. Fixed processing of inputs for Expert Advisors, scripts and custom indicators belonging to the string type and containing the string of zero length.