New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 416 has been released.
- Increased operating speed of all components through the use of SSE commands set and some other methods.
- Fixed interface translations into Russian, Moldovan and Polish.
- Fixed highlighting of SL and TP in the trading history.
- In the terminal journal, added display of a network address, from which the last connection with the main password was established.
- Fixed calculation of drawdown in the extended trading report.
- Added support for UAC enabled LiveUpdate in build 416. To update to build 416, download and install a new terminal with UAC enabled on top of an existing one or run it using the "Run as administrator" command.
- Fixed sorting of trading history in case it contains credit records.
- Fixed display of pending order modes in symbol properties.
- We have completely switched to using Web installers.
- Fixed the stop of looped scripts.
- Fixed binding of MQL4 extensions.
- Fixed input data normalization during generation of ticks.
- Fixed comments in orders after partial closure.
- Fixed setting of anchor points for graphical objects "in the future" during testing visualization.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal can be downloaded at https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe
See the previous news, please: