- Hosting details now feature more information: the build
of the hosted terminal, the name of the processor of the hosting
server, the number of threads of the hosted terminal.
- The log viewer now features a convenient function for switching between
the terminal logs and the Experts journal. The logics of the log viewer
of the terminal running on a hosting server has changed. Now upon
pressing the "Request" button, the terminal immediately receives new
logs from the virtual server and displays them.
- Expert Advisors and indicators are synchronized even if the EAs and
custom indicators are not running in the current configuration of the
client terminal. In previous versions the synchronization was not
performed in such cases.
- Signal synchronization
algorithm has changed. Now during re-synchronization with the server, to
which a signal has already been migrated, there is no need to enable
the signal in the client terminal settings - it will be synchronized as
- A limit on the size of files transferred during
synchronization has been introduced. The size of one Expert Advisor,
indicator, library or data file cannot exceed 64 megabytes.
- Expanded logging of synchronization of the local terminal with the virtual one.
- Added display of the number of newsletters received in the last 24 hours.
- In the list of open orders and positions, fixed displaying of the "Profit" column in case Auto Arrange mode is off.
- Fixed calculation of the tooltip window size for graphical objects on the chart.
- Added translation of the interface into Uzbek and Tajik.
- Updated translation of the interface into Greek and Italian.
- Added generation of the CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE event (in the
OnChartEvent entry point) at the right mouse button click on the chart.
- Added generation of OnChartEvent when enabling\disabling the Chart Shift and Auto Scroll properties of the chart.
- Added support for changes in chart properties CHART_SHOW_DATE_SCALE and
CHART_SHOW_PRICE_SCALE using the ChartSetInteger function. Properties
are responsible for showing the time and price scale. In previous
versions their change has not been supported.
- Added an option for overloading template functions using array parameters.
- Added an option for overloading a method based on its constancy.
- The behavior of the ChartOpen function has changed. Now
when specifying a timeframe different from the standard one, an attempt
is made to open the appropriate offline chart.
- A new
behavior in situations, when a value other than INIT_SUCCEEDED is
returned from the OnInit entry point, in case of using #property strict
in the EA. Now in case of an unsuccessful EA download, it is removed
from the chart. Previously, under the conditions described, such an EA
remained on the chart. If #property strict is not used, the previous
behavior is valid - an Expert Advisor stays on the chart after the
- Fixed error of first initialization of the predefined Bid and Ask variables.
- Fixed use of the indicator_height property during indicator loading. In
previous versions this property was not used during generation of the
- Fixed errors in the StringTo*Array conversion functions.
- Fixed setting of values for input variables with long names.
- Fixed the return value of the ObjectGetValueByTime function for the second channel line for the channel objects.
- Fixed the maximum\minimum values of the price scale of the chart, which
are received using the ChartGetDouble and WindowPriceMin\WindowPriceMax
functions in the OnChartEvent entry point after an event related to the
chart window maximization\minimization.
- Fixed the operation of the ZeroMemory function for static arrays.
- Fixed the functioning of the Switch operator, when the case condition contains a negative value.
- Fixed errors in formation of the list of favorite products.
- Optimized and accelerated loading of logos and screenshots.
- Fixed errors in additional loading of the price history before testing.
- Fixed MetaAssist behavior when passing a pointer by reference.
- Fixed minimization of the "Terminal" window.
- Fixed MetaEditor crash when debugging and profiling looped programs.
Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.
The update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
See the previous news, please: