MetaTrader 5 build 3090: Improvements and fixes
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Fixed an error which could cause custom trading symbols to disappear under certain conditions.
- Improved menu and toolbar icons.
- Three new languages have been added to MQL5.com: French, Italian and Turkish.
the largest community of algorithmic traders MQL5.community is
available in 11 languages. We have already localized the website
interface, documentation and important forum topics. Articles and
Economic Calendar in the new languages will also become available soon.
- Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
- Fixed bugs in the StringConcatenate function.
- Fixed setting of the _LastError value when working with the FileSave function. The variable could contain a null value instead of the description of the function error under certain conditions.
- Fixed data import from resources to double type arrays.
- Fixed an error which caused the chart window to freeze during visual testing.
See the previous news, please: