MetaTrader 5 for iPhone/iPad: Improved on-chart trading and analytical functions
What's new in MetaTrader 5
- Added ability to place stop and stop-limit orders from the chart.
Only limit orders were available in earlier versions. Select the
required type by successively pressing the button in the bottom chart
- Added ability to access position closing or pending order
deletion features from the chart. Select a position or an order level on
the chart, and the relevant command will appear in the lower trading
- Improved functionality which shifts the right border of the
price chart. To change the shift, simply scroll the chart to the last
price until a vertical separator appears. Next, drag the triangle at the
bottom chart scale:
- Added ability to copy analytical objects on the chart. This
enables faster chart markup. Open the object menu with a long press and
- Added ability to manage the display of indicators on different
timeframes. If the indicator is not suitable for certain chart periods,
it can be hidden to free up space on the screen for other analytical
- Added display of symbol commissions in the instrument specification window.
- Added password recovery link. An account password can only be
restored via the relevant broker. The link shows the broker's contact
- Added ability to share a link to an MQL5.community channel.
- Improved user experience when connecting to an account with trading restrictions.
Trading can be limited for various reasons: investor mode connection; a
trading agreement has not been accepted; broker verification has not
been completed and others. Previously, the reason for the unavailability
of trading functions was not explained.
Now, if trading is
restricted, the order placing button in the Trade section will be grayed
out. When pressed, it will show the relevant information and
- Improved workflow with SSL certificates which are used for advanced authentication.
Now, when the user connects to an account with advanced authentication,
the app will show a brief description of the required actions.
A certificate can be imported from a PFX file. Save the necessary file
in the Files app and then use the import function in the start dialog.
It has also become possible to import certificates to files, which
enables the use of certificates on other devices. To do this, go to
Settings \ Certificates and select "Export" in the certificate menu.
- Construction of price charts has been transferred to Metal,
which is the latest-generation graphics API used in Apple devices. This
significantly increases the chart, indicator and object rendering
- Fixed substitution of Stop Loss and Take Profit levels in the
Depth of Market. For FIFO accounts, stop levels will be automatically
set in accordance with the stop levels of existing open positions for
the same instrument. This process is required to comply with the FIFO
- Fixed requoting. When a requote is returned, the user is given a
short time to accept or to decline the new prices. If no action is
taken within the required time frame, the request is automatically
rejected and the requote window is automatically closed.
- Fixed display of time in the Chart section when using the dark interface theme.
See the previous news, please: