- Fixed opening of an empty page when purchasing MQL5
services. Now operation results are immediately displayed to the user.
- Fixed excessive compression of document images which users upload when requesting real accounts. This has improved the quality of automatic KYC checks and has facilitated the entire account opening procedure.
- Fixed operation of graphs which are opened upon testing completion.
- Added support for SQLite 3.36.0.
- Added background highlighting for matching brackets. The option can be enabled via MetaEditor's general settings.
- Improved MQL5 program debugger.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
See the previous news, please: