MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal build 842: Scalper Depth of Market for All Symbols
Added display of the scalper Depth of Market for the symbols having no external one:
The new Depth of Market allows placing, modifying and deleting orders quickly and with maximum clarity providing best opportunities for profitable trading.
Added ability to place stop orders via the Depth of Market:
When pressing buy or sell button on a price level, the terminal automatically defines the type of the placed order - stop or limit - and passes it to the trade server.
Added command for displaying the history of deals on the chart:
- Added execution time of successful trading requests in the terminal journal:
2013.07.24 11:22:14 Trades '1085833': deal #125358548 buy 2.00 EURUSD at 1.32148 done (based on order #131370869)
2013.07.24 11:22:14 Trades '1085833': order #131370869 buy 2.00 / 2.00 EURUSD at 1.32148 done in 37 ms
2013.07.24 11:22:14 Trades '1085833': accepted instant buy 2.00 EURUSD at 1.32148
2013.07.24 11:22:14 Trades '1085833': instant buy 2.00 EURUSD at 1.32148
- The time of opening and closing of orders, execution of deals and placing positions is now displayed up to seconds in the list of opened orders and positions, trading history and trade reports.
- Added display and ability to manage Limit price for Stop-Limit orders to the chart's trading levels.
- Fixed drawing the indicators having DRAW_SECTION, DRAW_ZIGZAG, DRAW_COLOR_SECTION and DRAW_COLOR_ZIGZAG display styles when using a shift in the indicator.
- Fixed saving the chart after debugging or profiling.
- Fixed display of SL-TP levels in the Depth of Market.
- Fixed display of market orders in the Depth of Market.
- Fixed symbol display in the trading dialog in case description is too long.
- Optimized terminal operation in case of a large number of selected symbols.
- Fixed and enhanced translation of the graphic interface into Italian, Portuguese and French.
- Fixed terminal help update in Portuguese.
- Added translation of the client terminal's help in French
Added display of Equity chart and signal reviews to the information about a signal. Added warning of the last trading transaction date.
- Added display of new signals that have appeared over the past 3 days to the signals tab.
- Added ResourceReadImage function - this function passes the graphic resource data created by ResourceCreate() function or saved in EX5 file during compilation to the array.
const string resource_name,
- Added ResourceFree function allowing MQL5 application developers to manage memory consumption when actively working with resources.
- Added additional operation mode for working with OpenCL for CLContextCreate function - CL_USE_CPU_ONLY - only OpenCL emulation on CPU is allowed.
- Fixed MQL5 programs execution errors when working in 64-bit Windows 8.
- Limited the number of warnings delivered during compilation down to 100 ones.
- Added CLGetInfoInteger() function for obtaining properties of OpenCL devices.
- Standard Library. Improved controls library - added ability to work with several applications in one subwindow.
- Fixed setting position ID when executing rollovers with re-opening.
- Fixed undoing changes when working with MQL5.Storage.
- Fixed operation of "Make Uppercase" and "Make Lowercase" commands in case there are non-Latin characters in the line.
- Fixed MetaAssist operation.
- Added translation of online help into Chinese.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The live update is available through the LiveUpdate system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at "https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe