MetaTrader 5 iOS build 2505: Swipes, new sections and color schemes
We have gathered feedback from MetaTrader 5 iOS users and redesigned the application considerably
- Added search for symbols in the quotes section.
- Added the default "color on white" color scheme for charts.
- Added display of deals on charts.
- Moved the timeframe switch panel upwards so that it no longer overlaps the chart.
- Added vertical scaling of charts — simply swipe over the price scale.
- Added the ability to move accounts to other devices using QR codes.
- Added display of the daily price change in pips in the quotes section. The data is available only if it is provided by a broker.
- Added support for swipes to Quotes, History and Trade screens.
- Added adaptive selection of a trading volume for fast trading.
- Added the ability to access the OTP generator via FaceID or fingerprint.
iPad navigation has been redesigned
- Moved the one-click trading panel upwards;
- Added the bottom menu with sections and indicators;
- Moved email, news and account management sections to separate tabs;
- Improved account management.