Revised one-click trading system:
When One-Click Trading mode is enabled, the trading dialog is closed right after a successful operation. In case of an error, the dialog displays its cause.
When One-Click Trading mode is enabled, Close Position command in the position's context menu results in an immediate closing of the position without showing the trading dialog. Added ability to remove SL-TP in one click in the list of open orders and positions.
Added the context menu for trading levels on the chart. The menu allows managing the level right from the chart.
When One-Click Trading mode is enabled, dragging trading levels of orders and positions results in an immediate modification of the appropriate order or stop level without showing the trading dialog.
A double click on the trading level displays order or position modification dialog.
Revised the context menu of trading from the chart, limit orders are now set in the main menu, added ability to set alerts right from the chart.
Removed Trading tab from Market Watch window. Now, any trade operations can be performed right on the chart.
Replaced conventional Depth of Market with the scalper one focused on the minimum time for performing a trade operation. When One-Click Trading mode is enabled, all trade operations are executed immediately without showing a trading dialog:
- SL and TP levels are specified in points.
- Close button closes the current position.
- A limit order is placed by pressing the market entry button at the appropriate level.
- A limit or stop order is removed by pressing the appropriate button while holding Shift key.
- Order or stop price can be changed by simply dragging an order to a new level.
- When dragging a pending order via the level of best prices, the order automatically changes its type from Limit to Stop and vice versa.
- Market order is placed by pressing Buy or Sell buttons.
Fixed an error when changing a vertical scale for symbols with a specified tick size on a chart.
Added a tab displaying brokerage company's technical support web site.
Changed scaling algorithm in trading dialog's tick chart - now, the scale is chosen so that the levels of a trading order and stops are displayed on the chart.
Fixed Navigator window's multiple update when compiling the directory in MetaEditor.
Fixed an error leading to changing of the value in the order price field when switching between different modes of modification and setting a new order in the trading dialog.
Added insufficient funds warning message when trying to subscribe to paid signals.
Added ability to download free applications from MQL5 Market without registering on MQL5.
Added new return codes when performing trading operations:
- TRADE_RETCODE_INVALID_ORDER - placed order has forbidden or incorrect type.
- TRADE_RETCODE_POSITION_CLOSED - operation with the position is impossible, as the position is absent.
Implemented changes to CTrade class of the Standard Library.
- Added new values to ENUM_BOOK_TYPE enumeration: BOOK_TYPE_SELL_MARKET and BOOK_TYPE_BUY_MARKET - requests to sell and buy at market price, respectively.
- SendFTP function operation now does not depend on the fact if publication of FTP reports in the terminal settings is allowed.
- Fixed an error when working with alpha channel for images from the resources that led to the loss of transparency.
- Fixed an error leading to the crashes of MQL5 applications when working in 64-bit Wine (for Linux, Mac).
- Fixed passing the cause of deinitialization in OnDeinit entry point parameter for custom indicators.
- Fixed debugging point's operation when exiting the function.
- Standard Library. Added drawing Ellipse, Arc and Pie graphical primitives and their versions with filling to CCanvas class.
- Standard Library. Fixed display of the calendar in Date Picker control element (MQL5\Include\Controls\DatePicker.mqh).
- Standard Library. Fixed display of a drop-down list in Date Picker and Combo Box control elements.
Standard Library. Added diagram classes:
- CPieChart (MQL5\Include\Canvas\Charts\PieChart.mqh) - pie chart.
- CHistogramChart (MQL5\Include\Canvas\Charts\HistogramChart.mqh) - histogram.
- CLineChart (MQL5\Include\Canvas\Charts\LineChart.mqh) - line chart.
Examples of using the classes are added to MQL5\Scripts\Examples\Canvas\Charts.
- Fixed crashes when working with charts in visual testing mode in case multicurrency Expert Advisors are tested.
- Fixed display of a basic chart during the visual testing of multicurrency Expert Advisors.
- Fixed the launch of visual testing when working in 64-bit Wine (for Linux, Mac).
- Fixed generation of ticks and trading exchange symbols.
- Fixed errors occurred when working with joint projects via MQL5 Storage.
- Fixed debugging and profiling of files from projects directory.
Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
The live update is available through the Live Update system.
The MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal can be downloaded at "https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe